Coronavirus Important Information
Keeping you safe and happy
At Lady’s Mile, the health and safety of our guests, owners, and team is our number one priority.
Whilst the current risk of Coronavirus to our guests, owners, and team is low—we recognise the situation is potentially unsettling. We reassure you; we are closely monitoring developments and following Government guidance, ensuring you can enjoy the holiday you deserve.
We’re open for business as usual and will provide an update should any changes occur affecting our breaks.
COVID UPDATE – 22nd September
Here are some of the most common questions we are being asked about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the steps we taking to prevent it spreading and how it affects your holiday.
We are monitoring the situation and Government announcements very closely and will open the facilities we can as more guidance is given. Below we have outlined what the facilities will be open or closed. Please check back as information will be updated as soon as it is available.
- Open for evening meals 5pm – 10pm. (last orders 8:15pm) – We’re only taking bookings of up to six people
- Face masks compulsory for bar staff and non-seated customers and waiters. This also includes going to and from the toilet(s).
- Tables are restricted to table service only.
- Open – 5pm – 10pm. (Last orders 9.25pm)
- Our indoor pool is open. (Customers will need to book their sessions by clicking here – 55 minute sessions are booked on first come first served basis).
- The outdoor swimming pool is now closed for the season.
Outdoor play area
- Open – “Rule of six” now applies.
- Open -“Rule of six” now applies.
- Open “Rule of six” now applies.
Showers and Toilets
- Open – 5pm – 10pm.
- Open – Booking Only.
- Closed until further notice.
- Closed until further notice.
- Please note that we are offering limited entertainment due to the current Covid 19 government guidelines there will be an Entertainment guide in your arrival pack, there is a limit on numbers allowed in the bar/restaurant and we thank you in advance for your cooperation, Please follow social distancing guidelines around site during your stay.
Keeping you safe
For the latest information we advise checking the GOV.UK website.
When visiting our park, please adhere to the following, government issued advice:
- Wash hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser if soap and water are unavailable
- Maintain good hygiene practices such as using tissues when coughing or sneezing
- Dispose of all tissues in a bin
- If you begin to feel unwell, contact 111 for further advice
What happens if I need to cancel my holiday?
We’ve added a ‘COVID Secure Guarantee’ to all bookings for 2020/21 so you can book your holiday with confidence. Our ‘COVID Secure Guarantee’ means that, in the event that your holiday is cancelled due to COVID-19, your money will be refunded in full. This policy is only available for guests who have booked direct. Those who have booked through third party agencies must contact them for their cancellation policies.
What happens if I become unwell on my holiday?
If you do become unwell during your stay, including developing a fever over 37.5 degrees or a persistent dry cough, please contact 111 for the appropriate medical advice. We ask you do not come into reception or other communal areas of the park and instead remain in your accommodation. Once you have done so, please contact a member of our team by calling 01626 863411 (8am – 6pm). After 6pm please call 07340 380620, and we will advise on a case by case basis. We will happily refund in partial or full, depending on circumstances, if your holiday is affected.
We hope you will appreciate the enhanced measures our team are taking during this challenging time. Everything we do is with the health and safety of our guests, owners, and team in mind.
We wish you a happy and healthy holiday,
Jason Jeffery, Park Owner, on behalf of the Lady’s Mile Team.